Capturing life's special moments.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR | Personalized DVD and Case at a special price| Debbie Allan Photography

So happy to wish you all a very Happy New Year. I am looking forward to 2011 and the opportunities it will bring for Debbie Allan Photography.

I have a list of plans for 2011, with some wonderful developments brewing.... for now I have the first of many announcements to make:

I am excited to inform you of a New Year Special Offer to all clients who booked a session in 2010. If you would like to purchase a high resolution DVD featuring all images from your 2010 session gallery I am offering a fantastic reduced price of $850 for the month of January. That is a saving of $145.

Each DVD will come in a gorgeous, personalized presentation case, with magentic closure. They look and feel sturdy, yet beautiful. They are the perfect way to preserve those precious images.







I know you will agree this is an amazing offer and one that will not be around for long.

Contact me before 31st January to order your copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors