Capturing life's special moments.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Newborn Baby Asher | 6 days old | Park Slope, Brooklyn |Debbie Allan Photography

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the most adorable baby boy, Asher. His parents made me feel so welcome in their gorgeous apartment. When mommy had told me about their floor to ceiling windows I was very excited. What a perfect place for a photo shoot. His nursery was beautifully decorated with an owl theme.

The light was AMAZING. Asher was AMAZING. Mommy and Daddy were SO PROUD (and AMAZING!) I wish I had a second shooter as I missed capturing them adoringly watching on as I captured images of their handsome newborn baby boy. The pet cat even enjoyed watching over Asher and managed to get in a few shots too!

I was in awe of their calmness given they had been parents for less than a week. Asher is one lucky little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors