Capturing life's special moments.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last newborn of 2010 | Stamford Connecticut Newborn | Debbie Allan Photography

I had the pleasure of meeting baby Kavin and his family this week. What a perfect way to end the year. He slept so soundly for almost the entire time. Just when it was time for photographs with proud mommy and daddy he woke up.

At one week old he was so content to curl up in a ball and sleep. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his perfect little lips.

His maternal grandmother was visiting from India. I just had to have an image of her with her first grandchild. She was a little reluctant when I first asked her, but once she decided to partake she was so natural in front of the camera. I was thrilled with the image below. It was such a tender moment. The second I clicked the shutter I knew it was going to be amazing. I cannot wait to hear what she thinks of it.



>


I am looking forward to editing the rest of the gallery as they are truly incredible.

Happy New Year. I will return in 2011......

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors