Capturing life's special moments.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 in Pictures

Well the first week of 2011 is almost over already. I have been reflecting on the year 2010. It was a great year for Debbie Allan Photography. I had the pleasure of meeting so many new families and catching up with many "old" ones too. I love seeing how much each child has grown and how their little personalities begin to take shape.

I feel so lucky to be doing something that I absolutely LOVE.

2010 was a wonderful year, filled with opportunities and I feel sure that 2011 will be even bigger and better.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE 2010 A TRULY AMAZING EXPERIENCE FOR ME.

I look forward seeing you again in 2011 and welcoming new families into my little world too.

Sit back and enjoy this slideshow, highlighting 2010 as seen through my lens.

PHOTO CREDIT TO GRETCHEN MCFARLAND for the image I appear in!

My New Years Resolution for 2011 and beyond ...... book a family portrait session for my family EVERY year.


1 comment:

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors