Capturing life's special moments.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

What I am working on today | Engagement Session NYC | Debbie Allan Photography

Last month I had the pleasure of meeting up with M and R in Chelsea for their engagement session. It was the coldest day of the year so far, but they toughed it out and did not complain about the frigid temperatures and icy wind that was blowing off the Hudson!

This session was especially fun as I was working with Natasha. She always likes to think outside the box and so in order to get the first shot she had in her mind she had people tripping over her in the entrance to Chelsea Market on a busy, pre Christmas Sunday afternoon. It was so worth the funny looks we got as she absolutely bagged the shot she was after.

Cannot wait to see the rest.

I am finishing up my gallery this week. I am LOVING working on them and reminiscing - it was such a wonderful afternoon.

Thank you so much for your patience M and R. Here are my favs so far.





I put together a slideshow of the images from their gallery. I LOVE it and hope they will too.



Thanks to a great photographer friend, Stephanie and her photoshop talent I am now able to create custom canvas cluster layout ideas. I put together this one using some of my favorite images from M and R's engagement session. It features 4 8x12 canvases and 1 16x24.








Natasha and I are looking forward to partnering more in 2011. We have our first joint wedding venture in April. If you know anyone who tied the knot this holiday season please let me know. We have some great promotional offers for engagement sessions in the making.

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time, even on such a cold day. Debbie and Natasha made things so easy and comfortable for us. We really think that our personalities came out in the photos. Loved the slideshow, can't wait to see the full pictures!

    ReplyDelete

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors