Capturing life's special moments.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Quick Shoot | Tarrytown Children's Photographer | Debbie Allan Photography |

Every time I drive by Horan's Landing with the boys I say to them "we must come back with the camera". I am drawn to the long grasses they have planted as edging throughout the gardens. This afternoon we literally had five minutes before swimming lessons. The clouds looked amazing, the sky was the most gorgeous shade of blue. I wished we could have stayed longer.

Cameron was really in the mood for posing for me - even more so than usual! He was having a blast leaping and running around. I managed to get a few air shots of him. The only thing missing was his skateboard!

Campbell was feeling a little tired after a hard day at school, but now he wants to go back to try some jumps!

Maybe tomorrow.......










........ we did end up going back and here are some of my favs from part two of Horan's Landing.









No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors