Capturing life's special moments.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby Annie 3 months | Glen Rock NJ Baby Photographer | Debbie Allan Photography

This week I had the good fortune to meet up with Baby Annie and her mommy/mummy (she is English). I had photographed Annie when she was just 6 days old and I could not believe how different she looked in just three short months.

She was a dream baby throughout the whole session. She wore the most adorable outfit that her amazing mommy had made for her!! Very immpressive, especially as Annie is baby number four! I would love some of her time management skills.





I am already looking forward to our next session together.

Thank you for a wonderful morning.

1 comment:

  1. It is always such a joy to have Debbie in my home.She takes superb photographs and captures the child's personality with such ease.What I love most about our sessions with Debbie (apart from the great company of course!) is that she fits right in with our day.There are no disruptions in our routine.I just hand over the babe,give Debbie some coffee and get right back to my chore of the moment.Annie is happy and content in with Debbie and I never, for a moment have any concerns about my baby's happiness or comfort. The end result is always beautiful pictures for me to tuck away in my memory box and treasure forever.
    Thank you Debbie.I look forward to our next session. x

    ReplyDelete

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors