Capturing life's special moments.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Family Holiday Shoot | Tarrytown Childrens Photographer | Debbie Allan Photography

I had the pleasure of photographing my favorite sisters today, Caroline and Grace. I had so much fun with them back in the summer and so was very much looking forward to our session today. This time having a chance to get some wonderful family shots for their holiday card image. As always the girls looked adorable and behaved so well. Thank you so much, I had fun.

I think it may be a difficult decision for mom and dad to choose ONE image for their card as there are so many good ones. Here are just a few of my favs.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors