Capturing life's special moments.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun Family Holiday Shoots | Tarrytown Child Photographer | Debbie Allan Photography

I was so happy that it was a beautiful, DRY, sunny Fall day today, especially as I had two shoots booked.

I started the day at Glenville Woods with a wonderful local family. It was so enjoyable for me to observe how nurturing big brother R was with his younger brother. So sweet.

This has to be one of my favorites of the morning, although there are many great ones.



I love these individual ones too.



Thanks for a great start to the day.

After a short break (to upload the images) I headed over to meet up with Vercesi Family at their home. They love their yard and so opted to have their shoot there, leaves and all.

I love spending time with the girls (maybe because I do not have any of my own!). They each have different personalities and I hope I captured their uniqueness in this shoot.

I feel bad that I did not hang around to help with the raking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors