Capturing life's special moments.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Layflat Albums

I had so much fun putting together my latest layflat album. I enjoyed looking back on a gallery I had put together back in April. It was a pre communion shoot for Emily. It seems like such a long time ago.

If any previous clients would like me to put together an album of their gallery please do not hesitate to contact me. They are such beautiful keepsakes. Something you will want to leave out on display on your coffee table for all to enjoy.











I think you will agree - this is beautiful. Layflat Books are truly spectacular. Exactly what their name implies, they lay flat so photographs aren’t distorted by binding or creased by a hinge.

1 comment:

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors