Capturing life's special moments.

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Highline

I have been looking forward to a return visit to the High Line for some time. This week my garden club, Hill and Dale organized a group visit.

I have now experienced the High Line in Spring, Summer and Fall. Just waiting for a cold, icy Winters day to complete the year. This is one place that I will never tire of visiting. There is something new to enjoy each time.

I particularly enjoyed the ornamental grasses and the hydrangea in their Fall state. Their muted tones seem to fit so well with the season.













1 comment:

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors