Capturing life's special moments.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby Isla | Westchester Newborn Baby Photographer | Debbie Allan Photography

I had the pleasure of capturing images and making memories for the Kingham family recently. Baby Isla was just 12 days old. I am always a little nervous when newborns are more than 10 days old at the time of their shoot, but I need not have worried. Isla was a dream to work with. She was awake enough that I got some great eye contact shots, but slept for most of the session, allowing me to move her from beanbag to cushion and back several times. She was a star.

Here are some of my immediate favorites.









Here is a little slideshow I made of my favorite images from the session.



Please leave a comment letting me know what you think. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. How easy it is to forget how small and cute they are. I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie they are so beautiful you truly have a Gift!
    Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors