Capturing life's special moments.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Holiday Photo Time!

Been busy with family portraits. Makes me realize I need to be doing the same thing!! I am going to need to get on the other side of the camera sometime soon.

I had a lot of fun with each of the families I shot this past week. I really love getting to know the children a little better through chatting during their sessions.

Little Charlie wins the prize for the best behaved model!









I was thrilled yesterday when I woke up to discover it was NOT raining. It was a perfect Fall day. We headed to Stone Barns for the final shoot of the week. As I have said before in my Blog, I never tire of taking photographs there. What a picture perfect place. The blue sky and Fall color was a bonus! What a fun morning.

Thank you to the families I spent time with this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors