Capturing life's special moments.

Friday, August 6, 2010

New Product | Westchester Child and Family Photographer| Debbie Allan Photography|

The boys had a very impromptu photo shoot a few weeks ago here is Tarrytown. I was so happy with the images. I had a very hard time narrowing down which one I wanted to use to test out on a new product that I am now offering clients called thin wraps.

Well when it arrived in the mail yesterday I was thrilled. I cannot wait to start showing these to clients, I think they are going to love them.





They come ready to hang and so in less than a minute I found a space and hang it straight up. I cannot wait to order some more. The boys are loving it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors