Capturing life's special moments.

Friday, August 6, 2010

My first Maternity Shoot | Westchester Maternity and Newborn Photographer | Debbie Allan Photography

I was very excited to have the opportunity to do my first maternity shoot. D and P were great sports. We had a beautiful evening by the river at Kingsland Point Park. I timed it so that we would be able to enjoy a little sunset time at the end of the shoot, which worked out well. Oh how I love the river.

Mommy to be looked amazing, and it was wonderful to feel the excitement of first time parents as they await the arrival of their baby boy. It brought back such fond memories for me. I cannot wait to meet Baby Janes. He is due on August 8th and so I am expecting the call very soon to schedule their newborn baby shoot.


























Good luck D and P. I cannot wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors