Capturing life's special moments.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snowy Sunday Morning | Sleepy Hollow Family Christmas Shoot | Debbie Allan Photography

I was a little worried yesterday that the weather was not going to cooperate for this mornings shoot. But I need not have worried. It was gorgeous. A little snow left on the ground from yesterdays snowfall and a perfect blue sky.

I love a family with a plan - they knew what they wanted and I went along with it = FUN!

A roaring fire, santa hats for all of the family, happy, easy going children and a cup of coffee to get me going. What a great way to start my day.

Thank you for sharing your Sunday morning with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors