Capturing life's special moments.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Sleepy Hollow Family Holiday Shoot | Debbie Allan Photography

Well for the first time in a while the weather was not really on my side. It was raining - icy rain - nasty stuff and so we stayed inside. Which turned out to be a very wise move as I almost fell over on the sidewalk outside on my way back to my car!!

I had a fabulous time. I had stories read to me, which was a treat and it was fun hanging out with a 14 month old boy, it brought back memories.

Here are some of my favorites from the morning.







1 comment:

  1. We LOVE them!
    Thank you for capturing our momemnet.
    The Brogans

    ReplyDelete

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors