Capturing life's special moments.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wacky Wednesday - Croton Gorge Park



Every week I am more and more amazing at the beauty of our county and the fact that there are so many places that I have yet to discover!! Today was no exception. We left Tarrytown and headed north to Croton Gorge Park. Upon arrival into the park the boys and I were stunned by the magnificent sight and sound of the dam. I would love to go back and experience the view from above the dam, but this afternoon we headed towards the river and followed the white trail blazes. It was a beautiful hike with lots of natural points of interest, including sighting this yet unidentified (by me) critter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors