Capturing life's special moments.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Catching Up

Wow, it has been a busy couple of weeks. We made it through to the end of the school year!! Hooray for Summer. We had so many End of Year Celebrations between Pre K and 2nd Grade that I could not keep up with my blogging! All fun stuff, but quite exhausting all the same.

I will add some photos of each of the events that occurred since my last entry on 20th June in the next few days!

Yesterday I had such a fun morning photographing sisters, Grace and Caroline. The girls have such different personalities. I had a great time interacting with them both and getting to know Grace a little more. The end results I am sure will please their proud parents. I cannot wait to "unveil" the full gallery to them, but for now here are just a few of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors