Capturing life's special moments.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday Shoots


This morning I met with the McGoey Family again. We decided on Horan's Landing as our location today. Fortunately the rain held off and we got some great shots by the Hudson River. The children looked fabulous. It was great to see them again.

After a short interlude I met with The Poret Family in Patriots Park for their first family shoot. Perfect way to commemorate Anna's First Birthday. The children looked adorable. I have never seen two big brothers so in love with their baby sister as these two are, so cute to see.

I love this photo, Anna is having such a great time!! I can almost hear her saying "Cheeeeeeeeese!"

Thank you so such a fun afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors