Capturing life's special moments.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Newborn Twins | Upper East Side | Debbie Allan Photography

I was thrilled to be contacted by the sister in law of one of my local clients. She had just given birth to twins and had seen the newborn shoot I had done of her nephew earlier this year.

It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with the A family and their adorable babies. G and G were a month old and were already in an amazing routine. Mommy called that a gift from NICU. The routine was thrown a little off by their first photo session, as little sister thought her brother was food at one point.

It is always a little more challenging doing a multiples shoot - to get both babies settled and asleep at the same time. However G and G seemed to be so at ease and most relaxed when they were next to each other. It was incredible to see them together.

Their personalities are already developing and it was so much fun to see them in action.

Mom and Dad are so calm and confident with them. I always love meeting first time parents and seeing them taking their new roles as parents in their stride. It was hard to believe they were new to it.

Thank you so much for welcoming me into your beautiful home.

I owe Daddy a huge apology. Not being a football fan I had NO IDEA that there was such an important game on during your session. I hope you did not miss too much. I was wondering why Manhattan streets were so deserted as I drove home!



Daddy Look a like






This slideshow requires tissues - they are so perfect. I love the way even their legs and feet snuggle up together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors