Capturing life's special moments.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Another visit to the beach in Nyack

I loved my first visit to the little beach in Nyack several weeks ago that I had to go back. This time I met Natasha and three of her children for a chance to photograph together - always great to have the company of my friend and her camera. The children had a great time exploring the shoreline, whilst Annie seems to enjoy tasting the sand! She is getting more and more mobile every time I see her and before long I know we will be chasing after her with our cameras in hand! For now she LOVES the camera and for the most part sits still enough for us to catch those dark brown eyes looking into the lens. She is a photographers dream baby.



Her brothers were hard at work rearranging the drift wood and trying to build camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors