Capturing life's special moments.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kelsey turned 2 today

I was so excited when Kelsey's owner contacted me about doing a shoot in honor of her 2nd birthday. Turns out we picked a perfect weekend too. We headed to Rockwood Hall, one of Kelsey's favorite places to go for a walk and mine too. It felt like we had the place to ourselves for most of the time. Where was everyone else on such a gorgeous Sunday morning?

Here are just a few sneak peaks to show you T. Thank you so much for sharing your birthday with me Kelsey I had fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors