Capturing life's special moments.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

No email!!

I discovered late last night that my email address was not configured correctly in my new website, so if you sent me a message any time since Tuesday evening until today please resend as I am not likely to be able to retrieve historic mail.

Thank you for understanding.

On another note we are heading off tonight to Orlando for a week. The boys have no idea we are going away! Cannot wait to tell them.

I will be checking emails (it is working now!) and will be back in the swing of things on Friday 26th Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors