Capturing life's special moments.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby Annie 6 months | Glen Rock NJ Baby Photographer | Debbie Allan Photography

Time is flying by and baby Annie is six months already. How she has changed since I last saw her for her three month shoot. She is so alert and strong. It helps that she also LOVES the camera!

Today was a special day, not only did I have the chance to capture Annie at six months, but it was also her christening. Images from the service will be blogged separately.

This morning I spent some time with Annie and her family at their beautiful home in Glen Rock before heading to church this afternoon.

Her smile is constant, she is such a happy baby. Mom and I had fun exchanging camera equipment stories and rolling around on the floor capturing smile after smile.

Hope you like this little sneak peek. Wish you were coming to Toronto with me next week, Natasha.





1 comment:

  1. gorgeous as always Debbie:0)
    I can't wait to see the rest.It is always such a pleasure for me when you visit.Time just flies by and I am sad when it comes to an end.I feel very blessed to have such an extremely talented and equally compassionate friend. xx
    P.s Have fun in Toronto.I can't wait to hear all of your tips and stories

    ReplyDelete

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors