Capturing life's special moments.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby Jana

What a thrill to finally have a chance to capture these precious moments with Baby Jana. At one month today she was very alert and seems to be posing for me at times! After mommy fed her for a second time she fell into a beautiful deep sleep (for a few minutes) giving me the opportunity to get such peaceful images.

I am already looking forward to a family session with her big brother and sister soon.



I love these tiny fingers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Debbie currently lives in Tarrytown, Westchester, NY with her husband and two sons. She loves cooking, entertaining as well as hiking, camping with her family and friends and of course taking photos!

Quote of the week

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

To schedule a session

Followers

Contributors